Appeal for witnesses after two vintage petrol cans - both full of fuel- stolen from Fens village
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses following an attempted burglary and shed break-in at Outwell.
Between 6.30pm on Tuesday April 15 and 8.30am on Wednesday April 16 offender(s) have attempted to force entry into a property in Well Creek Road.
Although no entry was gained to the main property, suspect(s) forced entry into the rear garden shed and have stolen two vintage metal two gallon petrol cans, each full of fuel.
The cans, which are around 60 years-old, are described as red with “Esso” written on the side.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area around the times stated.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact DC Carl Ritchie at King’s Lynn CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 8 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 9 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 10 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show