Are these your power tools? Police release images of stolen equipment in bid to find owners
- Credit: Archant
Police have released images of power tools that they believe were stolen in the Cambridge area in a bid to find the owners.
Officers recovered the items from a vehicle they stopped in the city on Monday October 26.
As a result a 27-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of burglary and a 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of theft from a motor vehicle.
Both are from Cambridge and were taken to Parkside Police Station.
The 19-year-old man was later released on police bail to return to Parkside Police Station on November 24. The 27-year-old man remains in custody.
You may also want to watch:
Those wishing to claim the items will need to provide proof of purchase as well as knowing serial numbers or distinguishing marks.
Information on the date the items were stolen and crime numbers would also be useful.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 3 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 6 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 9 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 10 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
To claim an item, please call 101 and ask to speak to PC Secker.