Are you an artist based in Chatteris, March, Whittlesey or Wisbech? This could be for you!
- Credit: Archant
A new art engagement scheme is being introduced across Chatteris, March, Whittlesey and Wisbech.
The scheme is being used to support local artists, arts organisations and voluntary groups who have project ideas to try to reach new audiences.
The programme, run by Creative People and Places, is funded by Arts Council England.
An open call for development commissions of up to £1,500 has been released. The closing date to apply is March 7.
There will also be a one-day training course in Ely on fundraising in the arts called Money Bootcamp.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit: www.cppmarketplace.co.uk
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle