Dog show success at March care home
- Credit: Archant
It was all smiles and wagging tails when a March care home held a fun dog show day.
The event was the first dog show for Aria Court which was held in honour of Oscar the trainee Guide Dog, who the home had recently sponsored through the sponsor a puppy, Guide Dogs for the Blind Association scheme.
Taking place on a beautiful day, the event was enjoyed by residents, relatives and staff alike.
Head Chef and contestant Peter Bagge said: “Myself and Finley really enjoyed it. We were pleased to win second place in most obedient.
“We’re excited for next year and will be practicing our catching skills”.
You may also want to watch:
With six categories including best catcher and waggiest tail the home was buzzing with activity.
Winner of best in show Holly Savage said: “I was very shocked when Watson was announced winner by guest judge Judy Christopher.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend
“The competition was tough with nine dogs taking part”.
The event was hailed a tremendous beginning to a new Aria tradition.