Arles visitors can rouse drowsy people of Wisbech to rise up in Revolution against plan to fell trees in Market Place
Fear is driving Wisbech Town Council to fell trees in the Market Place. Why?
Because the citizens of Wisbech will one day rise up in revolt and string them up from these very trees!
But help is at hand.
On Sunday we have visitors from Arles. I hope they are here on July 14, Bastille Day, they can then rouse the drowsy people of Wisbech to rise up in Revolution!
Save our trees!
You may also want to watch:
A FLY ON THE WALL IN WISBECH
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle