Firefighters tackle ‘deliberate’ blaze involving three vehicles for nearly two hours on Creek Road in March
- Credit: CAMBS FIRE
Three vehicles were deliberately set alight in March on Friday evening, firefighters have confirmed.
The blaze on Creek Road in March involved two vans and one 4x4 car, crews tackled the fire for nearly two hours on Friday, December 28.
Firefighters confirmed the incident which took place at around 6.30pm was deliberate and anyone with information should contact the police.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue said: “At 6.29pm one crew from March and one crew from Chatteris were called to the fire.
“We arrived to find a fire involving two vans and a 4x4 vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
“We extinguished the fire using a hose reel and returned to our stations by 8.15pm. The cause of the fire was deliberate.”
Anyone with information should contact police by visiting www.cambs.police.uk to submit an online report or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 9 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 10 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol