Arsonists set fire to skip which had gas cannisters inside in Longhill Road, March
- Credit: Archant
Arsonists set fire to a skip with gas cannisters inside it in March last night.
The skip, which was outside a car garage and in close proximity to a fridge, was found alight in Longhill Road at 8.07pm.
One crew from March was called to the blaze.
Firefighters used a hose reel to extinguish the fire and returned to their station by 8.39pm.
The cause of the fire was deliberate said Cambs Fire.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache