Assaults, breach of bail, drink driving, domestic violence ... all in a weekend’s work for Fenland police
- Credit: Archant
Police across Fenland had a busy weekend dealing with a variety of incidents, including an assault, a breach of bail, drink driving and domestic violence cases.
On Friday morning a man was given bail conditions by court. However, by the evening he had already broken them. The man was arrested and will appear before court to explain his actions.
During the same evening police officers arrested two males for alcohol related incidents as part of their anti-social behaviour prevention patrols.
Also on Saturday, a woman was arrested in Wisbech for assaulting a police officer and spent her Sunday at the Police Investigation Centre.
Then on Sunday night officers arrested a man in Wisbech for assault and transported him to the PIC.
Also over the weekend, officers dealt with a number of domestic incidents including a verbal-only case in Wisbech and two further incidents, in the Chatteris area, where two men were arrested.
On Sunday evening, a man was arrested in Wisbech for breach of bail. He will attend court today to explain his actions.
- 1 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 2 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 3 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 4 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 7 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 8 'Most stunning' The Chase contestant takes on fresh challenge
- 9 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 10 Couple up for the challenge as new high street shop launched
Meanwhile, another man was arrested in Wisbech for assault and was taken to the PIC for the night. He will be questioned later today.
On Monday morning a woman was arrested in Wisbech for domestic assault on her partner. She was taken to the PIC and will be interviewed later today.