WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- Credit: Archant
"Rest easy, God bless Jack and I hope you and all your family find peace at this cruel heart-breaking time,” was how one friend summed up their feelings.
“You are gone but never ever forgotten.”
It was one of many messages posted after friends and family of 19-year-old Jack Green came together to celebrate his life.
Jack died on Sunday evening after his motorcycle was involved in a crash on Churchill Road, Wisbech, and the Elm Road junction.
Tributes have flooded in.
And on Tuesday night a convoy of motor cycles, including family members, came together to commemorate his life.
They gathered at Tesco, Wisbech, before driving to the crash scene and then making their way to Hunstanton.
- 1 REVEALED: The 'gang of five' who want Dr Nik Johnson gone
- 2 Level crossing set for morning closure at Norwood Road in March
- 3 March: Man charged with possession of a knife in public
- 4 Pictures show major lorry blaze on A16 near Cambridgeshire
- 5 ‘Sudden death’ reported at Nene and Ramnoth School in Wisbech
- 6 Tribute to ‘much-loved’ school worker who died suddenly in Wisbech
- 7 Exclusive look at photograph taken at RAF Warboys from IWM's new The Royal Family in Wartime book
- 8 Roads minister and North East Cambs MP open £17m Guyhirn roundabout
- 9 Coastal hotel with big aspirations wins tourism award
- 10 Rush hour rail disruption between Peterborough and London
It was the favourite destination for this ‘fantastic, loving, cheeky” teenager whose life, and joy of living, had endeared him to so many.
With the family’s permission, we’ve put together this selection of the video clips, photos and memories of the memorial ‘ride out’ to the coast.
“Jack would have loved every minute” his mum said.