Babee Boutique manager excited about holding upcoming Baby of the Year photoshoot
BABEE Boutique’s manager has admitted she’s excited about holding the upcoming 2011 Baby of the Year photoshoot.
Amy Skoulding, who runs the family-owned store on March High Street, has dealt with children on a daily basis since the shop opened in October 2009.
It’s proved popular with parents who have flocked to the shop - which stocks a variety of different-priced baby and children’s clothing - and Amy hopes many to return to enter our competition.
She said: “I’m really looking forward to holding the shoot in our shop, to be honest I’m quite excited.
“It’ll bring some parents into the shop who haven’t been here before and they may continue to use our shop for clothes as their children grow up.
You may also want to watch:
“However, I just can’t wait to see loads of happy toddlers. And while the children are waiting they can play on our train set, which always keeps the youngsters amused while their parents are shopping.”
The shop sells clothes for newborns to six year olds and sells designer labels, such as Joules and Tommy Hilfiger, as well as a number of cheaper - but still quality - alternatives.
- 1 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 5 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 6 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 7 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 8 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 9 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 10 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
The store also specialises in occasional wear, such as wedding and christening outfits, and personalised embroidery. The shop also sells toys, parenting accessories and a number of other products - many of which can be purchased online.
Visit: www.babeeboutique.co.uk for more details. Contact: 01354 653856 or e-mail, email@example.com
• The photoshoot will be held from February 8-12. The competition is free to enter and photos will be available to buy from the Portrait Group.
All the pictures taken will also appear in our paper and winners will receive a 20in by 16in canvas, courtesy of the Portrait Group.