Babee Boutique manager excited about holding upcoming Baby of the Year photoshoot
BABEE Boutique’s manager has admitted she’s excited about holding the upcoming 2011 Baby of the Year photoshoot.
Amy Skoulding, who runs the family-owned store on March High Street, has dealt with children on a daily basis since the shop opened in October 2009.
It’s proved popular with parents who have flocked to the shop - which stocks a variety of different-priced baby and children’s clothing - and Amy hopes many to return to enter our competition.
She said: “I’m really looking forward to holding the shoot in our shop, to be honest I’m quite excited.
“It’ll bring some parents into the shop who haven’t been here before and they may continue to use our shop for clothes as their children grow up.
“However, I just can’t wait to see loads of happy toddlers. And while the children are waiting they can play on our train set, which always keeps the youngsters amused while their parents are shopping.”
The shop sells clothes for newborns to six year olds and sells designer labels, such as Joules and Tommy Hilfiger, as well as a number of cheaper - but still quality - alternatives.
- 1 Whittlesey and March serve up cup thriller ahead of crucial weekend
- 2 Village's stunning Christmas lights display captured on camera
- 3 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 4 Neighbour and PCSO prevent £4,000 fraud
- 5 Santa lightens up the Fens in run-up to Christmas
- 6 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 7 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 8 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 9 Attacked PC nominated for bravery award
- 10 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
The store also specialises in occasional wear, such as wedding and christening outfits, and personalised embroidery. The shop also sells toys, parenting accessories and a number of other products - many of which can be purchased online.
Visit: www.babeeboutique.co.uk for more details. Contact: 01354 653856 or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org
• The photoshoot will be held from February 8-12. The competition is free to enter and photos will be available to buy from the Portrait Group.
All the pictures taken will also appear in our paper and winners will receive a 20in by 16in canvas, courtesy of the Portrait Group.