Babee Boutique manager excited about holding upcoming Baby of the Year photoshoot
BABEE Boutique’s manager has admitted she’s excited about holding the upcoming 2011 Baby of the Year photoshoot.
Amy Skoulding, who runs the family-owned store on March High Street, has dealt with children on a daily basis since the shop opened in October 2009.
It’s proved popular with parents who have flocked to the shop - which stocks a variety of different-priced baby and children’s clothing - and Amy hopes many to return to enter our competition.
She said: “I’m really looking forward to holding the shoot in our shop, to be honest I’m quite excited.
“It’ll bring some parents into the shop who haven’t been here before and they may continue to use our shop for clothes as their children grow up.
You may also want to watch:
“However, I just can’t wait to see loads of happy toddlers. And while the children are waiting they can play on our train set, which always keeps the youngsters amused while their parents are shopping.”
The shop sells clothes for newborns to six year olds and sells designer labels, such as Joules and Tommy Hilfiger, as well as a number of cheaper - but still quality - alternatives.
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 3 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 4 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 5 Slimmer's life-changing weight loss story
- 6 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 7 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 8 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail
- 9 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road
The store also specialises in occasional wear, such as wedding and christening outfits, and personalised embroidery. The shop also sells toys, parenting accessories and a number of other products - many of which can be purchased online.
Visit: www.babeeboutique.co.uk for more details. Contact: 01354 653856 or e-mail, email@example.com
• The photoshoot will be held from February 8-12. The competition is free to enter and photos will be available to buy from the Portrait Group.
All the pictures taken will also appear in our paper and winners will receive a 20in by 16in canvas, courtesy of the Portrait Group.