Babee Boutique shoot draws closer as cutest toddlers battle to be crowned 2011 Baby of the Year
IT’S nearly time for Fenland’s cutest youngsters to again take centre stage as our Cambs Times 2011 Baby of the Year competition moves closer.
The shoot at Babee Boutique in High Street, March, will take place in less than a fortnight and we’re encouraging all parents to have their smiling children’s photos taken by a photographer from the Portrait Group.
There are once again three categories in this year’s competition, which is sponsored by Gibbs of Wisbech. They are: 0-18 months, 18 months to three years and 3-5 years.
The March-based shoot at Babee Boutique will take place from February 8-12. A similar event will be held at Gibbs of Wisbech from March 1-5.
The competition is free to enter and photos will be available to buy from the Portrait Group.
All the pictures taken will also appear in our paper and winners will receive a 20in by 16in canvas, courtesy of the Portrait Group.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 3 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 4 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 5 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 8 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 9 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 10 Primary school plans for new town take step forward