Bad news fast-food fans - the opening of the Ely McDonald’s has been postponed
- Credit: Archant
The opening of the new Ely branch of McDonald’s has been postponed.
The fast-food giant was due to open a branch at the Ely Leisure Village on Wednesday (April 26) but has had to move the opening date back due to an issue with a “third party.”
A McDonald’s spokesman said: “Unfortunately the new Ely McDonald’s restaurant has been delayed and will not open on April 26 as previously planned.
“Due to a third party some elements of the project have been unable to be completed within the necessary time scales to enable us to open and provide the excellent service our customers have come to enjoy.
“We and our suppliers will be working hard to rectify this and we plan open as soon as it is feasible.”
You may also want to watch:
A new opening date has yet to be announced.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 8 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire