Arsonists set car on fire in March
- Credit: Archant
Arsonists set fire to a car which was found well alight next to standing crops in March last night.
Two crews from March were called to a fire on Badgeney End on Tuesday (August 20) at 10.04pm.
Firefighters used two hose reels to extinguish the fire before returning to their station by 11.20pm.
A police spokesman said: "Fire crews attended the scene and put out the blaze. Investigations into how it started are ongoing at this time."
"The cause of the fire was deliberate," said a Cambs Fire spokesman.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police by visiting www.cambs.police.uk to submit an online report or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle