Arsonists set car on fire in March
- Credit: Archant
Arsonists set fire to a car which was found well alight next to standing crops in March last night.
Two crews from March were called to a fire on Badgeney End on Tuesday (August 20) at 10.04pm.
Firefighters used two hose reels to extinguish the fire before returning to their station by 11.20pm.
A police spokesman said: "Fire crews attended the scene and put out the blaze. Investigations into how it started are ongoing at this time."
"The cause of the fire was deliberate," said a Cambs Fire spokesman.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police by visiting www.cambs.police.uk to submit an online report or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 3 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 4 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 5 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 6 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 7 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 8 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 9 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 10 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal