Man caught on camera punching and kicking car for more than a minute
- Credit: Archant
Watch the moment a man is caught on camera repeatedly punching a car for more than a minute because it was blocking his vehicle in.
Video footage captured on a neighbour’s CCTV camera shows the man repeatedly hitting the car windscreen, punching the passenger’s side window and kicking at the front wheel.
A resident said: “The man punched and hit my mum’s car as it was blocking his car in so we then moved the car.”
The incident happened in Badgeney Road, March, at around 6.33pm on July 25.
The man has since been charged with other driving offences not in connection with this incident.
You may also want to watch:
He was later charged with being more than two-and-a-half times the drink drive limit, driving without a licence and assaulting an emergency worker, namely kicking a police officer in the groin.
The man was bailed to appear at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court on September 10.
- 1 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 6 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 9 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 10 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4