Bill Watkinson, chairperson of Chatteris Arthritis Club and Douglas Heading, committee member, are pictured with Ms Tina Prior, proprietor of The Old Bakery. The Old Bakery, Tea Rooms and Restaurant was established in June 2005, and continues to be a popu
Bill Watkinson, chairperson of Chatteris Arthritis Club and Douglas Heading, committee member, are pictured with Ms Tina Prior, proprietor of The Old Bakery.
The Old Bakery, Tea Rooms and Restaurant was established in June 2005, and continues to be a popular business which can accommodate up to 20 customers to enjoy their home cooked cakes, biscuits and savouries. In addition to their business commitments, during the summer months staff organise games, raffles and competitions with prizes and donations. Each year the proceeds from these activities are presented to a different charity.
This year the money was presented to the Chatteris Arthritis Club and a cheque for £140 was presented.
Picture: Submitted has graduated from Leeds Metropolitan University with a BA honours degree in licence and retail management and a HND with distinction in events management.
You may also want to watch:
She is the daughter of Mr and Mrs G Lindhorst, of Conway Close, March. Emma was educated at Burrowmoor Primary School and Neale-Wade Community College.
Now living in Leeds, she is employed by the Harvey Nicholls Company.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache