Balfour Beatty awarded two affordable housing schemes in Wisbech worth £4.6 million
- Credit: Archant
Balfour Beatty has announced two affordable housing contracts totalling £4.6 million in Wisbech for Circle Housing, part of the Roddon Housing association.
The design and build developments consist of 25 new houses and 20 flats across two sites which will form part of an overall £32.4 million investment in the Fenland area by Circle Housing Roddon.
These latest awards follow last month’s successful completion of the £4.2 million Treeway development in Chatteris for the same customer.
Best practice developed on that scheme will also be delivered on the Wisbech schemes.
Christopher Smith, Regional Operations Director at Circle Housing commented: “We are pleased to be working in partnership with Balfour Beatty on our two new schemes. We were delighted with the levels of proactive customer and community engagement demonstrated at Chatteris and look forward to working together with the team on these schemes.”
You may also want to watch:
Dean Burgess, Balfour Beatty Managing Director for East Anglia, said: “We are happy to be working once again for Circle Housing Roddon in delivering these high quality affordable homes.”
This latest appointment follows Balfour Beatty’s success in securing the £2.7 million Acacia Avenue housing project in Wisbech, which started on site this summer.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 6 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory