Ballet school’s show is a hit at March Braza Club
- Credit: Archant
Forty dancers with the Gail Burgess School of Ballet performed to 170 people during their first full shows on the weekend.
The school danced during two Saturday shows; one at 1.30pm, the other at 4pm, at the March Braza Club.
During the first half a variety of different in-show dances and ones learnt from class were performed, whilst the second half involved a selection of dances from Sleeping Beauty.
“We had lots of help from parents backstage and front of house and the children all behaved really well,” said Gail.
“We sold 170 tickets and I initially wanted to sell 100, so the money will be put back into the business to help buy more costumes, props, music and books.
You may also want to watch:
“Everyone has said it’s a great venue for shows so we’ll definitely be coming back to the Braza again!”
For more information about the school, email email@example.com or call 01354 693464 or 07979 695785.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 9 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend