Bank card taken after 65-year-old man is robbed at his Fenland home
POLICE are searching for witnesses after a 65-year-old man was robbed at his Fenland home.
The 65-year-old was confronted by a man outside his home in Fallow Corner Drove, Manea, at about 4.30pm on Sunday (July 3).
The offender threatened him before searching the house. The victim managed to run off and raised the alarm. A bank card was taken during the incident.
The offender was white, in his late teens to early 20s, and wore a dark and grey hooded top with white writing. He had a scarf covering the lower part of his face.
Detective Sergeant Sean Spencer, investigating, said: “I would appeal for anyone who saw anyone matching the description in the area at the time to contact police.
You may also want to watch:
“We are treating this as an isolated incident.”
Anyone with any information should call DS Spencer on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 2 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow
- 3 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 4 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 5 How defibrillator access varies across the Fens and East Cambridgeshire
- 6 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 7 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 ‘It’s a sad thing really’ - vandalism at village church and war memorial