Ely’s Bartram Associates in administration
- Credit: Archant
An Ely mobility supplier that employs more than 100 people has gone into administration.
Bartram Associates Ltd, based in Lancaster Way Business Park, has been a major supplier of healthcare equipment to the NHS and community sectors since 1990.
They appointed administrators’ SFP Group on the July 4.
However, it is believed that a new buyer could be coming forward soon.
In a statement provided to the Homecare Industry Information Service (THIIS) it reads:
You may also want to watch:
“The joint administrators are currently conducting a marketing campaign in order to seek a going concern sale and to secure the business going forward, protecting employees and customers.
“Given the sensitive nature of the business maintaining and servicing mobility scooters, and the concerns that customers may have, the joint administrators would invite all enquiries to be sent to email@example.com.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
“The business remains operational at this point and accordingly, contact can also be made directly with the company, where the administrators staff are presently at.
“A further update shall be released in due course regarding the business.”