BBC TRAILER: Two Cambridgeshire contestants land parts in ‘I Survived a Zombie Apocalypse’, a new Sunday night game show
- Credit: Archant
Two Cambridgeshire contestants have landed a place in ‘I Survived A Zombie Apocalypse’ a new reality game show that starts on BBC Three on February 15.
Radio 1 DJ Greg James will be presenting the show. Below is a short description of Episode 1.
‘I Survived A Zombie Apocalypse’ is set six months in to a zombie outbreak that sees ten survivors from across the UK head to Monroe Shopping Village – a rescue point were the army were once based but had to abandon when it was overrun by zombies.
They will have to work together to make this their base – securing shelter and essential supplies for the whole group. The army are able to monitor them via satellite and radio – and set missions essential for their survival.
Anyone still alive in seven days will be rescued by army helicopter and taken to one of the global tropical quarantine areas.
You may also want to watch:
The survivors just need to avoid the zombies, but they’re everywhere, highly infectious and the slightest touch will result in death.
Luke Shaw from Sawston and Jonas Zimnicki from Bottisham appear in the show.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
A spokesman for the show said: “This has been a huge and exciting project for us; a contemporary game show with great nods to zombie culture references and a well researched back-story as the narrative.
“There are no others shows out there like this!”