Be in with a chance of winning a Nottingham Forest shirt with a raffle to support March Rangers
- Credit: Archant
A junior football club in March that was supported when their goals were stolen are receiving further backing from a building society.
Staff at the Nottingham have organised a raffle with a signed Nottingham Forest shirt the star prize to raise funds for March Rangers.
They previously helped replace the goalposts as well as providing the junior outfit with kit.
Building society manager David Boyce and customer adviser Carrie-Anne Johnson also recently attended a local football tournament to cheer on the team too.
David said: “It was great to go along and watch the girls play – this year they have truly had to work together to overcome obstacles.
You may also want to watch:
“Their willpower, and the support of the club’s volunteers, is truly admirable.
“I am so pleased that we are able to be part of the force for good in the town.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 7 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 8 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 9 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
“This is what communities are made of – people with a common goal and a supportive local business playing our part.”
To buy a raffle ticket go to The Nottingham in Broad Street. The winners will be drawn at this year’s March Summer Festival.