Be in with a chance of winning a Nottingham Forest shirt with a raffle to support March Rangers
- Credit: Archant
A junior football club in March that was supported when their goals were stolen are receiving further backing from a building society.
Staff at the Nottingham have organised a raffle with a signed Nottingham Forest shirt the star prize to raise funds for March Rangers.
They previously helped replace the goalposts as well as providing the junior outfit with kit.
Building society manager David Boyce and customer adviser Carrie-Anne Johnson also recently attended a local football tournament to cheer on the team too.
David said: “It was great to go along and watch the girls play – this year they have truly had to work together to overcome obstacles.
“Their willpower, and the support of the club’s volunteers, is truly admirable.
“I am so pleased that we are able to be part of the force for good in the town.
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 3 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 4 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 5 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 6 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 7 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 8 ‘Loved and valued volunteer’ shares her special bond with charity
- 9 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 10 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
“This is what communities are made of – people with a common goal and a supportive local business playing our part.”
To buy a raffle ticket go to The Nottingham in Broad Street. The winners will be drawn at this year’s March Summer Festival.