Jewellery makers will be able to show their crafty side at annual beading festival in Haddenham
- Credit: Archant
Budding jewellery makers can show off their creative side at an annual craft festival in Haddenham this Saturday.
The unique event of all things beading - run by Spoilt Rotten Beads - will take place on the village green with special guest jewellery maker Jem Hawkes.
Dozens are expected to visit from across the UK as workshops, exhibitions and demonstrations will be on offer.
The theme for this year will be gods and goddesses - with participants in with a chance of winning a £50 voucher.
Juliet Browse, director at Spoilt Rotten Beads, said: “It is a really great event which is free for all.
You may also want to watch:
“There will be lots of jewellery making classes and the chance to meet like-minded people and have a laugh.
“We’ll have people from all over the country coming to exhibit and Jem Hawkes who appears on jewellery making channels will also be on hand.”
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
The event will run this Saturday (June 16) from 9am to 5pm.