Beggars belief that Tesco/Lidl junction, Wisbech, is unadopted. But what about Freedom Bridge roundabout signs?
IT really beggars belief that the traffic lights at the Lidl/Tesco junction in Wisbech remain unadopted after three years! Best of luck to Councillor Simon King in sorting out the sorry mess after all this time.
In a similar vein is it not time that the lane markings in Churchill Road at the approach to the Freedom Bridge roundabout matched the directions given on the ‘get in lane’ road sign at the same location?
The text on the road surface was recently changed but still directs drivers to the wrong lanes.
Is it too much to ask that the highway authority, Cambridgeshire County Council, changes the road sign and informs road users that this has happened before someone is injured or worse.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 2 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 3 Man who sent deputy Labour leader threatening email spared jail
- 4 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 5 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 6 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 7 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 8 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 9 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 10 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years