BENJAMIN WOODS - KATE TITMARSH
- Credit: Archant
THE wedding of Benjamin Woods and Kate Titmarsh took place at St Edmund’s Church, Emneth.
The groom is the eldest son of Paul and Heather Woods of Marshland St James. The bride is the youngest daughter of Andrew and Kathy Titmarsh of Outwell.
The bride was attended by six bridesmaids: Eve and Polly Norman (bride’s cousins/goddaughters), Holly Millham and Francesca Pittman (bride’s goddaughters), Ella Cooper (groom’s goddaughter) and Ella Wrettom (niece/goddaughter).
Best men were Joe Woods (groom’s brother) and Walter Cooper (groom’s best friend).
A reception was held at The Crown Lodge, Outwell. The couple honeymooned in Cuba
You may also want to watch:
They couple will continue to live in Walpole St Andrew.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November