BINGO in the playing field hall for Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King s Lynn, raised £520. It was organised by Betty Pattingale and prizes were bought and donated by her family and friends. A donation of £25 was received from Mick and Maureen Patrick of MM S
BINGO in the playing field hall for Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn, raised £520.
It was organised by Betty Pattingale and prizes were bought and donated by her family and friends.
A donation of £25 was received from Mick and Maureen Patrick of MM Services, £10 from Linda Painter, £91 from Margaret Harpley from a recent bingo she had organised. A raffle was organised by Barbara Grief and Susan Steward in memory of Rex Grief. First prize went to Kaye Welsh.
Total raised from the raffle was £180.
A mystery prize game was won by Elsie Bull (radio), Paula Grief (personal stereo) Mrs D Robshaw (portable television) donated by Betty Pattingale. Refreshments were served by Paula Grief, Joan Nicholls and May Taylor.
Mince pies and fancy cakes were made by Jessie Storey. Caller was Pam Swenson. Bingo card sellers were Margaret Harpley, Janet Turvey, Doris Mitchell and Dorothy Robshaw. Checkers were Rosie Day and Joy Hurst.
- 1 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 2 Princess Eugenie comes to town in bid to tackle modern slavery
- 3 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 4 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 5 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 6 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 7 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 8 Wayne officially opens doors to DOORBRITE showroom
- 9 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 10 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier