Motorist dies in collision with HGV in Cambridgeshire
- Credit: © Terry Harris
A man died following a serious collision involving a car and a HGV in Cambridgeshire today (Thursday).
Officers and paramedics attended at about 11.30am, but the man died at the scene.
The man, who is in his 20s, was driving a BMW 335.
“No arrests have been made, but the circumstances of the collision are being investigated,” said a police spokesperson.
The collision happened on the B1043 near Glatton and close to the A1 ; the road was closed and motorists advised to avoid the area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision should call 101 or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report quoting incident 143 of 22 October.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home