Bone china stolen in Whittlesey burglary – if you see these items for sale, report it to police
- Credit: Archant
“Incredibly distinctive” bone china was stolen during a burglary at a house in Whittlesey and police are now urging people to contact them if they see these items for sale.
A house on Peterborough Road, Whittlesey, was targeted in a 10-day timeframe between 15 and 25 January.
Items stolen included bone china similar to that pictured.
PC Karavadra from the force's burglary team said: "The items stolen in this burglary are incredibly distinctive and there's a chance they would be recognised if they are offered for sale.
"Being the victim of a burglary is incredibly distressing and we are keen to find those responsible."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call police on 101, quoting crime reference number 35/6264/20.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 10 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
For burglary prevention advice visit: www.cambs.police.uk/A-Z/Burglary