Booming Wisbech shopping centre is fully let for the first time in 3 years
A MAJOR Wisbech shopping centre is fully let for the first time in three years- delighting bosses who hope the worst of the recession is over.
All 27 units within the Horsefair Shopping Centre are now let following the opening this week of Aura which has also created four jobs.
“We are delighted that Horsefair is again full,” said centre manager Kevin Smith. “Opening of Aura leaves us with no empty units.”
Aura is a sister company of the centre’s existing card store, Paperbox, which has now re-opened.
The store offers a range of costume jewellery, hair accessories and watches, all of which is colour-coded to help shoppers easily find what they are looking for, and it also offers a range of gifts for special occasions.
You may also want to watch:
Judith Lammin is the store’s new manager, she said: “I have worked in retail in Wisbech for a number of years including the Horsefair’s Evans store. I’m really looking forward to meeting customers old and new in my new role at Aura.”
Mr Smith, said: “The opening of Aura is fantastic, we have a brand new retailer, making the centre fully let once again. I would like to wish the new team luck with the new store.”
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 7 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 8 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s