Booming Wisbech shopping centre is fully let for the first time in 3 years
A MAJOR Wisbech shopping centre is fully let for the first time in three years- delighting bosses who hope the worst of the recession is over.
All 27 units within the Horsefair Shopping Centre are now let following the opening this week of Aura which has also created four jobs.
“We are delighted that Horsefair is again full,” said centre manager Kevin Smith. “Opening of Aura leaves us with no empty units.”
Aura is a sister company of the centre’s existing card store, Paperbox, which has now re-opened.
The store offers a range of costume jewellery, hair accessories and watches, all of which is colour-coded to help shoppers easily find what they are looking for, and it also offers a range of gifts for special occasions.
Judith Lammin is the store’s new manager, she said: “I have worked in retail in Wisbech for a number of years including the Horsefair’s Evans store. I’m really looking forward to meeting customers old and new in my new role at Aura.”
Mr Smith, said: “The opening of Aura is fantastic, we have a brand new retailer, making the centre fully let once again. I would like to wish the new team luck with the new store.”
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 3 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 6 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 7 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 8 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 9 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 10 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild