Booming Wisbech shopping centre is fully let for the first time in 3 years
A MAJOR Wisbech shopping centre is fully let for the first time in three years- delighting bosses who hope the worst of the recession is over.
All 27 units within the Horsefair Shopping Centre are now let following the opening this week of Aura which has also created four jobs.
“We are delighted that Horsefair is again full,” said centre manager Kevin Smith. “Opening of Aura leaves us with no empty units.”
Aura is a sister company of the centre’s existing card store, Paperbox, which has now re-opened.
The store offers a range of costume jewellery, hair accessories and watches, all of which is colour-coded to help shoppers easily find what they are looking for, and it also offers a range of gifts for special occasions.
You may also want to watch:
Judith Lammin is the store’s new manager, she said: “I have worked in retail in Wisbech for a number of years including the Horsefair’s Evans store. I’m really looking forward to meeting customers old and new in my new role at Aura.”
Mr Smith, said: “The opening of Aura is fantastic, we have a brand new retailer, making the centre fully let once again. I would like to wish the new team luck with the new store.”
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 3 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 4 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 5 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 6 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 7 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 8 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite
- 9 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 10 Residents make most of lockdown easing as Christmas comes early