Boy, 11, pinned to the ground during alleged sexual assault in Sutton Bridge park
AN 11-year-old boy has claimed he was pinned to the ground and sexually assaulted in a park in Sutton Bridge.
The boy was alone in Central Park, in Gas House Lane, when the alleged assault took place on June 14 at about 5.30pm.
Police are investigating claims that he was approached by a white, English male, aged teens or early 20s, about 5ft 10in, with short dark brown hair and wearing a long-sleeved red t-shirt.
The man is alleged to have pinned the boy to the ground and started to kiss him on the cheek and neck before the victim was able to run away.
Det Con Andrew Mitchell, from Spalding Police Station, has appealed for witnesses to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information or who has seen someone matching the description of the offender should contact DC Mitchell on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 8 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 9 Man found dead in March
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire