Boy injured in hit and run in Wisbech - Police appeal for witnesses
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a teenage boy was hit by a car in Wisbech.
The 13-year-old suffered minor injuries in the collision with a silver Vauxhall car in Lynn Road near to the BP Garage at about 3.50pm on Monday (10).
The driver of the vehicle, described as a man aged about 60, failed to stop at the scene.
PC Kurt Allen, investigating, said: “The boy was extremely shaken up by the incident and I would urge anyone who saw the collision, or who saw where the vehicle went following it, to call police.
“I would also appeal to the driver involved to come forward.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Allen on 101.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 6 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 7 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 8 Man found dead in March
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told