BRAKESPEARE: The problems for Cambs Against the Cuts Organising Committee with setting up account
VARYING reports of their efficacy are being reported about actions from the Cambridgeshire Against the Cuts Organising Committee, but still the protests continue.
Latest minutes from the committee details protests both inside and outside Cambridge and in the county’s market towns.
Given that many attach blame to bankers for getting us to the point of possible no return in respect of cuts to services, I was intrigued by the problems the committee are having with their bankers.
Under the finance heading of their agenda, the committee noted that Stephen was to “chase problems with setting up account”.
The committee member referred to I take to be Stephen Lintott, who describes himself as a union activist, pacifist and Cambridge Green Party co-ordinator.
You may also want to watch:
And probably no friends of bankers. His recent re-tweet left me smiling all the way to the bank!
“Cameron calls for an end to ‘Banker bashing’. That really does sound simply like something that gets done after lights out at Eton,” young Mr Lintott re-tweeted to his 167 followers.
- 1 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 2 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 3 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 4 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 5 Man dies in A11 ditch crash
- 6 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 7 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 10 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault