Bramley Line: Funding effectively secured to transport Victorian railway coach body
THROUGH your letters page I would like to thank all those who have offered donations and support for restoring the Victorian railway coach.
Thanks to some very kind donations and offers of help we have now effectively secured the funding to transport the coach body. We are also very grateful to those who have also offered their skills with the restoration.
It has, however, come to our attention that in some of our publicity we made a typographical error which transposed a couple of numbers in the telephone number making it unobtainable.
If you have tried to ring us and not been able to get through we hope you will ring us again on our correct telephone number: 07591 769180, or e-mail us at email@example.com
We welcome all help offered in restoring this coach and developing the Heritage Railway Centre.
CLLR SIMON KING
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 4 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 5 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 6 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 7 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 8 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 9 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 10 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
Bramley Line Heritage Railway Trust