Breaking News: Boy in hospital with “life threatening injuries” after falling from a coach on the A47 near Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A boy is in hospital with what police describe as “life threatening injuries” after falling from a coach on the A47 between Kings Lynn and Wisbech.
Norfolk Police said they are currently dealing with a serious incident which has closed the A47 at Tilney All Saints, near King’s Lynn.
Emergency services were called to the scene at approximately 3.46pm today (13 April) following reports a child had fallen from a coach.
The boy has been taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn with life-threatening injuries.
A number of other people were on board the coach at the time and no other passengers were injured.
You may also want to watch:
The road is expected to remain closed for some time and local diversions have been put in place.
Officers are keen to speak with anyone who may have witnessed the incident.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
Contact police on 101.