Breaking News: Boy in hospital with “life threatening injuries” after falling from a coach on the A47 near Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A boy is in hospital with what police describe as “life threatening injuries” after falling from a coach on the A47 between Kings Lynn and Wisbech.
Norfolk Police said they are currently dealing with a serious incident which has closed the A47 at Tilney All Saints, near King’s Lynn.
Emergency services were called to the scene at approximately 3.46pm today (13 April) following reports a child had fallen from a coach.
The boy has been taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn with life-threatening injuries.
A number of other people were on board the coach at the time and no other passengers were injured.
The road is expected to remain closed for some time and local diversions have been put in place.
Officers are keen to speak with anyone who may have witnessed the incident.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 3 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 4 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 5 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 6 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 7 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 8 Last gasp equaliser saves March Town blushes on derby day
- 9 Missing woman back home
- 10 ‘She’s always smiling’ - Connie marks 100th birthday
Contact police on 101.