BREAKING NEWS: Upwell man admits 20 charges including sexually assaulting two children and possessing 1,265 indecent photos of children
- Credit: Archant
AN Upwell man has admitted sexually assaulting two children, of making indecent photos of a child and possessing 1,265 incident photos of children.
They feature among 20 charges put to Paul Gooch at Norwich Crown Court and to which he pleaded guilty.
The West Norfolk man had been in custody following earlier appearances before Kings Lynn magisgtrates.
Eight of the charges were for sexual assault of under-16s, two of inciting sexual activity with a child, eight of making indecent photos of a child and two of possessing indecent photographs of children - one of which was 1,265 images.
Gooch, of Thurlands Drive, Upwell, entered his pleas to the charges today.
The 55-year-old, who will remain in custody, will be sentenced on Friday, June 21.
- 1 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 2 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 3 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 4 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 5 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 6 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 7 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 8 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 9 Old Bailey trial begins of Rikki Neave murder suspect
- 10 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues