BREAKING NEWS: Upwell man admits 20 charges including sexually assaulting two children and possessing 1,265 indecent photos of children
- Credit: Archant
AN Upwell man has admitted sexually assaulting two children, of making indecent photos of a child and possessing 1,265 incident photos of children.
They feature among 20 charges put to Paul Gooch at Norwich Crown Court and to which he pleaded guilty.
The West Norfolk man had been in custody following earlier appearances before Kings Lynn magisgtrates.
Eight of the charges were for sexual assault of under-16s, two of inciting sexual activity with a child, eight of making indecent photos of a child and two of possessing indecent photographs of children - one of which was 1,265 images.
Gooch, of Thurlands Drive, Upwell, entered his pleas to the charges today.
You may also want to watch:
The 55-year-old, who will remain in custody, will be sentenced on Friday, June 21.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 7 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
- 8 Jail for pair who threatened group with sword
- 9 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire