Bring Back School Uniform
I SAY, ‘Hurrah’, it’s about time the uniform was followed precisely, it’s a shame that the shirt, tie and blazer can’t be brought back instead of the ‘Primary School’ uniform the pupils have to wear now.
I SAY ‘Hurrah’, it’s about time the uniform was followed precisely, it’s a shame that the shirt, tie and blazer can’t be brought back instead of the ‘Primary School’ uniform the pupils have to wear now. The children are at school to learn, they are not on a day out with their mates.
Rules are made in the adult work place to be followed, so this practise should surely start in Secondary School. My daughter has her nose pierced, but she has removed it as she understands and respects the rules of the school.
I have had many issues with the school in the past concerning my daughter’s education, it got to the point that I sent her younger brother to another school rather that attend the Neale Wade, but I feel that this is a step in the right direction to improve the standards of the school. So hopefully from now on things can only get better in all areas.
Lastly, I agree with the policy, ’if you don’t like it, take your child elsewhere’.
You may also want to watch:
MRS N POPE
- 1 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 2 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 6 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 7 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 8 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 9 Motor cyclist killed in March crash
- 10 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom