Bring Back School Uniform
I SAY, ‘Hurrah’, it’s about time the uniform was followed precisely, it’s a shame that the shirt, tie and blazer can’t be brought back instead of the ‘Primary School’ uniform the pupils have to wear now.
I SAY ‘Hurrah’, it’s about time the uniform was followed precisely, it’s a shame that the shirt, tie and blazer can’t be brought back instead of the ‘Primary School’ uniform the pupils have to wear now. The children are at school to learn, they are not on a day out with their mates.
Rules are made in the adult work place to be followed, so this practise should surely start in Secondary School. My daughter has her nose pierced, but she has removed it as she understands and respects the rules of the school.
I have had many issues with the school in the past concerning my daughter’s education, it got to the point that I sent her younger brother to another school rather that attend the Neale Wade, but I feel that this is a step in the right direction to improve the standards of the school. So hopefully from now on things can only get better in all areas.
Lastly, I agree with the policy, ’if you don’t like it, take your child elsewhere’.
You may also want to watch:
MRS N POPE
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 5 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 6 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 7 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 8 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 9 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 10 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million