Bring Back School Uniform
I SAY, ‘Hurrah’, it’s about time the uniform was followed precisely, it’s a shame that the shirt, tie and blazer can’t be brought back instead of the ‘Primary School’ uniform the pupils have to wear now.
I SAY ‘Hurrah’, it’s about time the uniform was followed precisely, it’s a shame that the shirt, tie and blazer can’t be brought back instead of the ‘Primary School’ uniform the pupils have to wear now. The children are at school to learn, they are not on a day out with their mates.
Rules are made in the adult work place to be followed, so this practise should surely start in Secondary School. My daughter has her nose pierced, but she has removed it as she understands and respects the rules of the school.
I have had many issues with the school in the past concerning my daughter’s education, it got to the point that I sent her younger brother to another school rather that attend the Neale Wade, but I feel that this is a step in the right direction to improve the standards of the school. So hopefully from now on things can only get better in all areas.
Lastly, I agree with the policy, ’if you don’t like it, take your child elsewhere’.
You may also want to watch:
MRS N POPE
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 3 Photographer captures the ‘sonic boom’ RAF Typhoon on camera
- 4 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 5 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 6 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
- 7 Pedestrian dies at scene of crash
- 8 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 9 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road