Bring Back School Uniform
I SAY, ‘Hurrah’, it’s about time the uniform was followed precisely, it’s a shame that the shirt, tie and blazer can’t be brought back instead of the ‘Primary School’ uniform the pupils have to wear now.
I SAY ‘Hurrah’, it’s about time the uniform was followed precisely, it’s a shame that the shirt, tie and blazer can’t be brought back instead of the ‘Primary School’ uniform the pupils have to wear now. The children are at school to learn, they are not on a day out with their mates.
Rules are made in the adult work place to be followed, so this practise should surely start in Secondary School. My daughter has her nose pierced, but she has removed it as she understands and respects the rules of the school.
I have had many issues with the school in the past concerning my daughter’s education, it got to the point that I sent her younger brother to another school rather that attend the Neale Wade, but I feel that this is a step in the right direction to improve the standards of the school. So hopefully from now on things can only get better in all areas.
Lastly, I agree with the policy, ’if you don’t like it, take your child elsewhere’.
MRS N POPE
- 1 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 2 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 3 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 4 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 5 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 6 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 7 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 8 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 9 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 10 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops