Britain’s Got Talent star Bailey McConnell coming to Peterborough
- Credit: Archant
Britain’s Got Talent finalist Bailey McConnell is coming to Peterborough’s Queensgate Shopping Centre next month.
At 6.30pm on July 4, the singer-songwriter will perform a set and meet fans who win a special meet and greet competition.
McConnell’s much anticipated appearance is one of a host of activities taking place on the day, which will include giveaways, samples and special offers available on the mall from various brands.
The day will culminate in a ‘Happy Hour’, where selected stores will be offering exclusive discounts between 7pm and 8pm, and on subsequent Thursdays and Fridays, until July 31.
Centre director at Queensgate Shopping Centre, Sam Eastwood, said: “Late night shopping is growing in popularity around the country and it’s important for us to be able to offer the same opportunity to the people of Peterborough.
You may also want to watch:
“We have a very exciting event planned with some amazing offers and entertainment which I hope people will come and enjoy.”
Queensgate is open late night on Thursday and Friday until 8pm. The Centre’s Red car park is also open until 11.30pm seven days a week. Parking is free after 5.30pm.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 8 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned