Budding March graphic designer is given a scholarship
- Credit: Archant
A Neale Wade Academy student has been awarded a prestigious scholarship to help with his graphic design studies.
Stephen Cobb is planning to study Graphic Design at Norwich University.
The Academy said that his impeccable conduct and work ethic over his time at Neale-Wade was taken into consideration and the scholarship is testimony to his tremendous attainment during his A Level studies.
Stephen said “The award is an excellent idea to really support students who have the potential to succeed at university but might worry about how they can cope financially.
“The generosity shown by the MEF is amazing and is appreciated so much.”
You may also want to watch:
The scholarship will support him to continue the excellent achievement that he has enjoyed so far and the Academy is extremely grateful to MEF for its contribution.
The March Educational Foundation (MEF) is a local organisation whose key aim is to make a difference to the education of young people of March and the local community.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 7 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
Stephen is the first in what they hope will be a long line of students at the Academy being awarded a scholarship to support their further studies.
Representatives from MEF attended the Academy to present the award to Stephen who will produce an annual report to MEF to report back on how he is progressing and how the scholarship is supporting him to achieve his ambition.