Burger King says re-opening Ely store this week will create 15 jobs locally
BURGER King says it will have created 15 new jobs locally when it re-opens its Ely branch on Friday.
Burger King UK Ltd says the 45 square-metre, 12-seater restaurant will be operated by BURGER KING� franchisee Little Chef.
Rebecca Phillips, Director of BURGER KING� for Little Chef, said: “The new drive-thru restaurant boasts the new global interior design, now seen in many BURGER KING� restaurants in the UK and around the world – with modern, urban touches, sociable eating areas and touches of the local community.
“The Ely restaurant will showcase Ely Cathedral on the ‘My BK’ mural wall in the dining area.”
Jo Blundell, Marketing Director for Burger King UK Ltd commented on the opening: “We’re very pleased to be expanding our restaurant portfolio with the addition of BURGER KING� Ely. The restaurant will serve all of the BURGER KING� favourites alongside new menu items such as the Rodeo BBQ Extra Long Beef burger.”
You may also want to watch:
Ms Phillips added: “We’re very excited to be opening our 27th BURGER KING� restaurant, which will coincide with the refurbishment of the Ely Little Chef restaurant, which now has a Little Chef Express on the adjoining site. We’re confident that customers will like the great new look BURGER KING� restaurant and we look forward to meeting them in the opening weeks.”
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend