Windows smashed as two buses collide at Wisbech bus station
- Credit: Archant
A bus driver was left red faced after reversing into another bus in Wisbech.
Bus users took to Facebook to upload photos from the scene after a Stagecoach bus reversed into a First bus at the town’s bus station around 11.30am yesterday (November 8).
The First bus – believed to be the 56 service to March – was left with a smashed windscreen and the X1 Stagecoach bus, which travels through Norfolk into Wisbech and then onto Peterborough, was also damaged.
The services were delayed and luckily no-one was injured.
One person on Facebook said: “How on earth did they not see each other?
You may also want to watch:
Another took a more sympathetic view towards the driver, saying: “Accidents happen. A misjudgement by a person or people, I just hope no-one got injured.”
A Stagecoach spokesman said the company would not be giving any information on the incident.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend