Buses do count
RECENT changes to the Fenland bus timetable will, almost certainly, have made little difference to most people since the reason some Sunday services were cancelled was because no one was using them anyway. But spare a thought, if you would, for one chap w
RECENT changes to the Fenland bus timetable will, almost certainly, have made little difference to most people since the reason some Sunday services were cancelled was because no one was using them anyway.
But spare a thought, if you would, for one chap who does have to use a bus service through the Fens on a Sunday and is now finding it a nightmare to committee.
The commuter in questions lives in Wimblington but works in Wisbech- a simple enough proposition one might imagine. However to get to and from Wimblington on a Sunday it means he has to firstly catch a bus to Peterborough and then hop on another bus from Peterborough to get to work in Wisbech.
Anyone visiting friends or relatives in North Cambs Hospital in Wisbech will, I assume, be faced with a similar journey.
You may also want to watch:
No easy solutions, I am afraid, and if anyone has the answer, then all I can assume is you posed the wrong question in the first place!
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 5 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 6 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 7 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 8 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 9 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 10 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab