Buses to Peterborough
I’m sick and tired of Mr Kemp running down the bus route to Peterborough via the “estates”.
I have previously replied to a letter of his months ago (him going on about 20 minutes extra to get to Peterborough) in fact where I get on (one of the “estates”) I’m sitting on the bus an extra 15 minutes before getting to his pick-up point and enjoying it and grateful that we have a service.
Can’t he see that there are people later on these “estates” that can’t drive and probably can’t walk into March if these buses were stopped. What about people who need to get to hospital appointments etc - are we complaining that the hospital has now been moved!
I was on the same bus as Mr Kemp the other week - he was talking so loud and saying where he was going on his ‘FREE’ pass that he must of missed the passengers that got an around the “estates”.
We could lose the services around the “estates” but what a very, very selfish man to worry about 20 minutes extra travelling time and as a stated before not everyone is in a position to afford taxis into March.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 9 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 10 Drink-driver blows over four times legal limit after ‘booze and cruise’