Business growth on the agenda at Fenland District Council’s next networking event
- Credit: Archant
Growing a business through tenders, branding, web design and product development will be the topics up for discussion at the next free business networking event in Chatteris.
Organised by Fenland District Council, the event will be held at the South Fens Business Centre on September 5 from 10.30am to midday.
The session is part of a series of bi-monthly meetings launched that aim to help local work together and discuss local challenges, with the added bonus of hearing from expert guest speakers on topical business issues.
September’s speakers will include eXceeding, a leading bid writing company, award-winning digital marketing agency TinFish Creative and Anglia Ruskin University.
Cllr Ralph Butcher, portfolio holder for growth at the council, said: “We’ve been very pleased with the turnout at previous events and the speakers continue to show the expertise that’s available in Fenland to help companies and the wider economy grow.”
You may also want to watch:
Attendance is free but delegates are encouraged to register. To register, visit www.fenlandforbusiness.co.uk.
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 6 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 7 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 8 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 9 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 10 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack