Aldi has got a golden ticket! New store in Chatteris to give away 100 golden tickets to celebrate grand opening
- Credit: Archant
The new Aldi store in Chatteris is to open its doors next week – and will be giving out 100 special golden tickets to celebrate.
The store on Bridge Street is to open on Thursday March 3 at 8am, and 100 golden envelopes - containing special tickets to win a range of prizes including a 40” HD TV, Tablet PCs, Drone Cameras, Underwater Cameras and bags of Aldi shopping – will be given to the first 100 shoppers at the store’s door.
Bradley Denny, who competes in Archery for Team GB, will officially open the store alongside store manager, Vicky Jones, who is looking forward to Aldi’s grand opening.
She said: “We’re looking forward to the opening of the new Chatteris store and we’re hoping for a great turnout from the local community as there are plenty of golden ticket prizes up for grabs.
“We expect to see plenty of shoppers on Thursday take advantage of our opening week offers, in addition to our range of products at everyday low prices.”
You may also want to watch:
The winner of the primary school poster competition will also be invited to the opening, after winning a local school poster competition. The winning poster will be displayed on opening morning for all customers to see.
As part of its engagement within the local community, Aldi will be also donating £100 and a range of products to the 2nd Chatteris Scout Group. The store will also be providing a product donation to Chatteris in Bloom to support their local gardening activities.
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
The opening of the discount store has created 35 jobs in the area.