Andy and Sara are out to prove pub company was right to have faith in them
AFTER being head-hunted by Enterprise Inns, Andy and Sara Warrington are keen to show the pub group they were right to recruit them.
The Warringtons have been running the Olde Barn Restaurant in Terrington St John for 10 years and aim to continue their success at the Tydd Gote Inn, which they took over about three months ago.
Andy said: “We’ve got the experience of running a business, which is the most important thing.
“All of the staff that are working in the pub have worked at the restaurant so we’re a successful team that is aiming to achieve similar standards at our new pub.
“We’re so keen to make this a thriving and vibrant community pub and believe our family team can make it a great place for families to come and eat and drink.”
The pub in Main Road, Tydd Gote, which lies on the border of Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire, serves food seven days a week, including carveries on a Tuesday and Sunday.
The same food which has been successful at their other business in Terrington St John will be used at the pub, but the owners are excited about starting a new venture as pub landlords.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Two escape unhurt after car plunges into river
- 3 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 4 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 5 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 6 Bungalow fire in town was ‘accidental’
- 7 Cigarette butt in stolen car puts burglar behind bars
- 8 ‘She’s always smiling’ - Connie marks 100th birthday
- 9 Last gasp equaliser saves March Town blushes on derby day
- 10 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
“We use local products where we can,” said Andy. “Yet although we’re keen to provide excellent food at the pub we understand how important the spirit of the pub is.
“We’ve renewed the sponsorship of the Tydd Gote Anglers and are happy to host functions that will help the community.
“We’ll be having entertainment on most, if not all, Saturday nights to try and get this place buzzing again.”
“We’re excited about creating a pub that offers a great atmosphere, fantastic food and brings the whole village and those that surround it together again.”
The pub is open from 11am-11pm every dayand serves food from noon-9.30pm.
CONTACT: The Tydd Gote Inn on 01945 420101.