Anglia, in Wisbech, is HARTING Ltd’s broadline distributor of the year
A LEADING European manufacturer of electrical connectors has named a Fenland company as its broadline distributor of the year.
Anglia, based in Wisbech, has been appointed as HARTING Ltd’s 2011 Broadline Distributor of the Year because of its high levels of customer service and technical support.
Anglia is the UK’s leading independent distributor of semiconductors, optoelectronics, connectors and passive and electromechanical components.
It stocks more than 700 million components at its warehouse in Sandall Road, from 500,000 product lines in the UK. Its accurate, on-time delivery performance is more than 99 per cent and rising.
Jane Bacon, electronic distribution manager for HARTING, said: “This award is in recognition of the efforts of the whole team at Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
“The UK electronics market in 2011 has offered strong growth opportunities coupled with lead-time challenges, and Anglia’s focus on high levels of customer service, technical support and a willingness to commit to stock has enabled them to maximise the opportunities on offer.”
Based in Minden, Germany, the HARTING Group manufactures electronic connectors, network components and pre-assembled system cables. It employs more than 3,200 people in 32 countries.
- 1 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 2 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 6 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 7 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 8 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 9 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 10 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’