Anglia, in Wisbech, is HARTING Ltd’s broadline distributor of the year
A LEADING European manufacturer of electrical connectors has named a Fenland company as its broadline distributor of the year.
Anglia, based in Wisbech, has been appointed as HARTING Ltd’s 2011 Broadline Distributor of the Year because of its high levels of customer service and technical support.
Anglia is the UK’s leading independent distributor of semiconductors, optoelectronics, connectors and passive and electromechanical components.
It stocks more than 700 million components at its warehouse in Sandall Road, from 500,000 product lines in the UK. Its accurate, on-time delivery performance is more than 99 per cent and rising.
Jane Bacon, electronic distribution manager for HARTING, said: “This award is in recognition of the efforts of the whole team at Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
“The UK electronics market in 2011 has offered strong growth opportunities coupled with lead-time challenges, and Anglia’s focus on high levels of customer service, technical support and a willingness to commit to stock has enabled them to maximise the opportunities on offer.”
Based in Minden, Germany, the HARTING Group manufactures electronic connectors, network components and pre-assembled system cables. It employs more than 3,200 people in 32 countries.
- 1 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 2 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 3 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 4 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 5 No queue as vaccinations for 500 patients in a day begin
- 6 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 7 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 8 Driver bids to drift towards fruitful career with national success
- 9 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 10 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager