Anglia, in Wisbech, is HARTING Ltd’s broadline distributor of the year
A LEADING European manufacturer of electrical connectors has named a Fenland company as its broadline distributor of the year.
Anglia, based in Wisbech, has been appointed as HARTING Ltd’s 2011 Broadline Distributor of the Year because of its high levels of customer service and technical support.
Anglia is the UK’s leading independent distributor of semiconductors, optoelectronics, connectors and passive and electromechanical components.
It stocks more than 700 million components at its warehouse in Sandall Road, from 500,000 product lines in the UK. Its accurate, on-time delivery performance is more than 99 per cent and rising.
Jane Bacon, electronic distribution manager for HARTING, said: “This award is in recognition of the efforts of the whole team at Anglia.
“The UK electronics market in 2011 has offered strong growth opportunities coupled with lead-time challenges, and Anglia’s focus on high levels of customer service, technical support and a willingness to commit to stock has enabled them to maximise the opportunities on offer.”
Based in Minden, Germany, the HARTING Group manufactures electronic connectors, network components and pre-assembled system cables. It employs more than 3,200 people in 32 countries.
- 1 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 2 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 3 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 4 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 5 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 6 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 7 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 8 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 9 Whittlesey and March serve up cup thriller ahead of crucial weekend
- 10 Gill ready to 'give fans a show' amid European title frustration