Anglia, in Wisbech, is HARTING Ltd’s broadline distributor of the year
A LEADING European manufacturer of electrical connectors has named a Fenland company as its broadline distributor of the year.
Anglia, based in Wisbech, has been appointed as HARTING Ltd’s 2011 Broadline Distributor of the Year because of its high levels of customer service and technical support.
Anglia is the UK’s leading independent distributor of semiconductors, optoelectronics, connectors and passive and electromechanical components.
It stocks more than 700 million components at its warehouse in Sandall Road, from 500,000 product lines in the UK. Its accurate, on-time delivery performance is more than 99 per cent and rising.
Jane Bacon, electronic distribution manager for HARTING, said: “This award is in recognition of the efforts of the whole team at Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
“The UK electronics market in 2011 has offered strong growth opportunities coupled with lead-time challenges, and Anglia’s focus on high levels of customer service, technical support and a willingness to commit to stock has enabled them to maximise the opportunities on offer.”
Based in Minden, Germany, the HARTING Group manufactures electronic connectors, network components and pre-assembled system cables. It employs more than 3,200 people in 32 countries.
- 1 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 2 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 6 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 7 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 8 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 10 Motor cyclist killed in March crash