Anglia of Wisbech appoints two lighting business managers as expansion continues
ANGLIA has appointed two regional business managers to support the continuing expansion of its lighting division.
Mark Pinkney has been promoted by the Wisbech company to lighting business manager for the north, while Cheryl Wicks has been recruited as lighting business manager for the south.
John Bowman, Anglia’s semiconductor marketing director said, “Anglia is experiencing exceptional growth and development in the solid state lighting market. It is essential we maintain our investment in the resources and our ability to fully support the needs and demands of this burgeoning marketplace.
“The addition of two new regional managers for our lighting business will enhance and bolster our customer facing resource in this exciting industry sector.”
Mr Pinkney has more than 10 years of field sales and account management experience with Anglia. This was preceded by 15 years of industry experience in purchasing and technical support roles with a leading global lighting manufacturer.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Wicks joins Anglia from Young Electronics Group where, as a divisional manager, she was responsible for LED product management and business development. She also held a number of sales and marketing positions supporting key semiconductor and passive franchises.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 6 Dad has 'much more energy to run around' with son after losing four stone
- 7 All staff and residents at Chatteris care home now vaccinated against Covid
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 10 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy