Are you outstanding in your field? If so, enter you would win Rural Enterprise category at 2014 Fenland Enterprise Business Awards
- Credit: Archant
The Fenland Enterprise Business Awards is searching for rural enterprises, farmers and agricultural businesses that demonstrate strong technical and environmental performance and embrace new technology.
If you can answer the following questions then we want YOU to enter!
• Does the business produce high yields of quality produce which are well suited to the markets it has chosen to supply?
• Is the farm focused on identifying and implementing policies which deliver good environmental practice?
• Do you embrace new technology and management approaches to increase productivity?
You may also want to watch:
• Is there a plan in place to develop the skills of management and workforce to address future challenges?
• Can you demonstrate a record of successful business management which has led to growth, profitability and/or development of its asset base?
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 3 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 4 Photographer captures the ‘sonic boom’ RAF Typhoon on camera
- 5 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 6 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 Pedestrian dies at scene of crash
- 9 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 10 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
Entering is easy - simply visit www.fenlandbusinessawards.co.uk
Deadlines for entries is 5pm on Friday, August 29.
There are a total of 13 awards to be won in this year’s competition, 10 of which are open now for entry. The awards will celebrate the success of small and medium enterprises, highlight the business leaders as well as the stars of the future, recognise community initiatives and congratulate flourishing start-up firms.
The glittering awards ceremony takes place on October 10, when more that 200 of the county’s business leaders come together under one roof.