Are you outstanding in your field? If so, enter you would win Rural Enterprise category at 2014 Fenland Enterprise Business Awards
- Credit: Archant
The Fenland Enterprise Business Awards is searching for rural enterprises, farmers and agricultural businesses that demonstrate strong technical and environmental performance and embrace new technology.
If you can answer the following questions then we want YOU to enter!
• Does the business produce high yields of quality produce which are well suited to the markets it has chosen to supply?
• Is the farm focused on identifying and implementing policies which deliver good environmental practice?
• Do you embrace new technology and management approaches to increase productivity?
You may also want to watch:
• Is there a plan in place to develop the skills of management and workforce to address future challenges?
• Can you demonstrate a record of successful business management which has led to growth, profitability and/or development of its asset base?
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 5 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 6 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 7 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 8 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 9 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 10 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
Entering is easy - simply visit www.fenlandbusinessawards.co.uk
Deadlines for entries is 5pm on Friday, August 29.
There are a total of 13 awards to be won in this year’s competition, 10 of which are open now for entry. The awards will celebrate the success of small and medium enterprises, highlight the business leaders as well as the stars of the future, recognise community initiatives and congratulate flourishing start-up firms.
The glittering awards ceremony takes place on October 10, when more that 200 of the county’s business leaders come together under one roof.