Chance to win designer glasses voucher when Specsavers March holds open event to promote new Digital Precision Eyecare
- Credit: Archant
An opticians in March hosts an open event today to coincide with the launch of a new eye care service.
Specsavers, in Broad Street, will showcase the Digital Precision Eyecare service, which helps customers select and fit glasses by using imaging software on tablet devices.
The store will be offering customers the opportunity to win a designer glasses voucher worth £125.
Staff will also provide a selection of cakes and refreshments.
Trevor Clark, director of Specsavers in March, said: “We are really pleased to be offering this very clever kit to our customers and look forward to demonstrating how it works to them on Friday.
You may also want to watch:
“It really does have the wow factor and I am sure they will be impressed how it ensures the perfect fit of glasses each time.”
The optical team will assist customers in selecting their preferred glasses using Digital Precision Eyecare.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 3 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 4 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 5 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 6 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 7 £1.5 million food store creates 12 jobs
- 8 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 9 Villagers stay strong to earn perfect post-lockdown record
- 10 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
Imaging software on a tablet is then used to take an image of them wearing the glasses, which in turn captures a range of essential measurements. These are unique to the customer and their chosen glasses.
Mr Clark said: “The tablet can also be used to show you what you look like wearing a range of different glasses to help you make your choice.
“The intelligent software helps you choose by any lens options you might want, by demonstrating what they do in real time.”