Chatteris-based publisher Richard Savage is celebrating second year of ownership of Black Velvet Seduction and is planning to expand his firm
- Credit: Archant
Richard Savage from Chatteris, is celebrating his second year as owner of publishing company, Black Velvet Seductions.
He joined the company, based in South Park Street, Chatteris, over 11 years ago as book cover designer and writer and became the owner in 2014.
In the last two years, Black Velvet Seductions have produced 17 books with another five currently in production.
This will bring the total output of the company to 68 titles, in print or available as e-books, by the end of the year.
Richard said, “Although I am very much based in Cambridgeshire in the UK, the company has a long reach with editors and proof readers in the USA as well as England. Our writers also come from all over the world, we have a few in the UK, but the rest come from America, Europe, New Zealand and Australia. We receive manuscripts from authors around the world and we distribute our books globally via Amazon, Barnes & Noble and numerous other outlets.”
You may also want to watch:
“We are still looking to expand, we now represent two American best-selling romance authors, Breanna Hayse and Zora Nyxx. We have also had our first best-selling anthology earlier this year with our second due out soon. We are looking to expand our team in Cambridgeshire with someone enthusiastic to augment the work currently being done.”
“We are proud of the set up here and we are planning an open day early next year to celebrate our anniversary and let people see our range of titles. It will also give visitors the opportunity to see how we produce our books.”
- 1 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 5 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 6 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 7 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 8 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 9 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 10 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
For more information, email Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org