Chatteris-based publisher Richard Savage is celebrating second year of ownership of Black Velvet Seduction and is planning to expand his firm
- Credit: Archant
Richard Savage from Chatteris, is celebrating his second year as owner of publishing company, Black Velvet Seductions.
He joined the company, based in South Park Street, Chatteris, over 11 years ago as book cover designer and writer and became the owner in 2014.
In the last two years, Black Velvet Seductions have produced 17 books with another five currently in production.
This will bring the total output of the company to 68 titles, in print or available as e-books, by the end of the year.
Richard said, “Although I am very much based in Cambridgeshire in the UK, the company has a long reach with editors and proof readers in the USA as well as England. Our writers also come from all over the world, we have a few in the UK, but the rest come from America, Europe, New Zealand and Australia. We receive manuscripts from authors around the world and we distribute our books globally via Amazon, Barnes & Noble and numerous other outlets.”
You may also want to watch:
“We are still looking to expand, we now represent two American best-selling romance authors, Breanna Hayse and Zora Nyxx. We have also had our first best-selling anthology earlier this year with our second due out soon. We are looking to expand our team in Cambridgeshire with someone enthusiastic to augment the work currently being done.”
“We are proud of the set up here and we are planning an open day early next year to celebrate our anniversary and let people see our range of titles. It will also give visitors the opportunity to see how we produce our books.”
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 3 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 4 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 5 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 6 Slimmer's life-changing weight loss story
- 7 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 8 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail
- 9 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 10 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
For more information, email Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org