Co-op store in Badgeney Road March re-opens its doors to customers after £300,000 make-over
- Credit: Archant
Today (Friday) saw the opening of the refurbished Co-operative store in Badgeney Road, March with support from mayor Councillor Andrew Donnelly.
The store has been given a £300,000 makeover to provide its members and customers with an improved shopping experience including a larger range of products and new environmentally friendly refrigeration equipment.
The transformation sees the introduction of a larger range of products, brand new refrigeration that features the latest in technology to minimise environmental impact and an extended range of chilled beers and wines.
Joel Mattless, store manager, said: “All of the team were so excited to finally allow our members and customers to see our new-look store. The revamp looks fantastic and already customers have been making many positive comments about how it looks and the expanded range we now have on offer.
“All of us here at March Co-operative food store are proud to be part of such a great community and are looking forward to welcoming all customers, new and old, to come and enjoy our new food store.”
The store is open 7am – 10pm daily and also offers Paypoint, Collect Plus, lottery, and a free cash machine.
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 3 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 4 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 5 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 8 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 9 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 10 Primary school plans for new town take step forward