Co-op store in Badgeney Road March re-opens its doors to customers after £300,000 make-over
- Credit: Archant
Today (Friday) saw the opening of the refurbished Co-operative store in Badgeney Road, March with support from mayor Councillor Andrew Donnelly.
The store has been given a £300,000 makeover to provide its members and customers with an improved shopping experience including a larger range of products and new environmentally friendly refrigeration equipment.
The transformation sees the introduction of a larger range of products, brand new refrigeration that features the latest in technology to minimise environmental impact and an extended range of chilled beers and wines.
Joel Mattless, store manager, said: “All of the team were so excited to finally allow our members and customers to see our new-look store. The revamp looks fantastic and already customers have been making many positive comments about how it looks and the expanded range we now have on offer.
“All of us here at March Co-operative food store are proud to be part of such a great community and are looking forward to welcoming all customers, new and old, to come and enjoy our new food store.”
You may also want to watch:
The store is open 7am – 10pm daily and also offers Paypoint, Collect Plus, lottery, and a free cash machine.
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 3 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 4 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 5 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 6 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 7 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 8 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 9 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 10 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home