Co-op store in Badgeney Road March re-opens its doors to customers after £300,000 make-over
- Credit: Archant
Today (Friday) saw the opening of the refurbished Co-operative store in Badgeney Road, March with support from mayor Councillor Andrew Donnelly.
The store has been given a £300,000 makeover to provide its members and customers with an improved shopping experience including a larger range of products and new environmentally friendly refrigeration equipment.
The transformation sees the introduction of a larger range of products, brand new refrigeration that features the latest in technology to minimise environmental impact and an extended range of chilled beers and wines.
Joel Mattless, store manager, said: “All of the team were so excited to finally allow our members and customers to see our new-look store. The revamp looks fantastic and already customers have been making many positive comments about how it looks and the expanded range we now have on offer.
“All of us here at March Co-operative food store are proud to be part of such a great community and are looking forward to welcoming all customers, new and old, to come and enjoy our new food store.”
You may also want to watch:
The store is open 7am – 10pm daily and also offers Paypoint, Collect Plus, lottery, and a free cash machine.
- 1 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 2 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 3 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 4 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 5 Slimmer's life-changing weight loss story
- 6 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 7 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 8 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail
- 9 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road